Eden Effect presents – City of Absalom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for Pathfinder game in the Absalom setting

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registering for the chat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H-GM Lenny
Admin

Registering for the chat. Empty
PostSubject: Registering for the chat.   Registering for the chat. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Please follow these simple rules for your username for the chat log in. Since we are running two differnt settings and game systems. We ask players to set their user names a certen way. For the pathfinder should be like this "sample: Name*". The * will let the GM and other players know which setting your character belongs to.

Chat Setting: The Witching Hour - sample name: John Doe

Chat Setting: City of Absalom - sample name: Jane Doe*

Now for the beta temp characters please have the name as followed.

Chat Setting: City of Absalom - sample beta name: Jack Doe - B

Plus for any out of character tag, please use OOC some where in the name.

Now for the Profile for the Flash Chat. Please fill in the boxes as followed (Till I can get the Proving grounds Host to fix shit.)

FlashChat Profile for "name here"

Full Name: Your characters full name
Other Names: any nick names they use.
Location: type either "City of Absalom" or "The Witching Hour" for what setting this character belongs to.
City: For CoA: the district your character lives in that is part of Absalom. For TWH: the Borough you live in "Manhattan, The Bronx, etc".
Gender: Male, Female, she male, etc works for both settings.
Age: CoS: the base age set for each race. TWH: 17+ no one under the age of 16.
E-mail: The email you wish to use.
Website: The website you made for one or all of your characters.
Other link: Place the forum section of either your sheet or your personnal topic of your character here.
AIM: Race (works for both settings)
YIM: Str:
ICG: Cha: for CoA or Appearnce for TWH
MSN: Noble House, Guard of any district, misc. This can be anything you wish to ahve for either settings.
Portrait: Drop in a picture link/address or click Load Portrait for your picture.
Interests: Can be about your character, gear, HTML codes for more pictures, etc.

Click the link of my character I play in The Witching Hour to see how it should look.
Tiffany Ann Harkness

Click the link of my character I play in The City of Absalom to see how it should look.
Raven*
Back to top Go down

Registering for the chat.
Page 1 of 1